Sustainable Futures public programs are designed for museums and similar cultural organizations. Each program in the collection has a complete set of digital resources, including instructions for preparing the program supplies, print-your-own graphics to use with the public, and training materials for staff and volunteers.
- Games for the Future set of three hands-on activities
- Survival: A Game Show about People, Planet, and Prosperity public program
- Watch and Create! Creativity For Sustainability hands-on activity
- Ecosystem Engineers museum field trip
- Good Life Challenge at-home activity
- Imagine Our Community 2100 forum
- Women's Rights and Sustainability teen forum
Sustainable Futures professional resources are designed for museums and similar cultural organizations. Materials are designed to help your organization become more familiar with sustainability science and practices and to help you plan and implement sustainability-related projects.
- Sustainability and Museums workbook
- Why Sustainability? guide
- Additional resources for planning sustainability initiatives and partnerships
Promotional and marketing resources
About the project
Sustainable Futures is a partnership of NISE Network and Arizona State University.
This project is made possible in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services, Grant Number MG-245910-OMS-20.
This project is a continuation of the program established through support from the Rob and Melani Walton Foundation as part of Arizona State University’s Rob and Melani Walton Sustainability in Science and Technology Museums initiative.