The NISE Network and its partners have developed a variety of hands-on activity kits on a variety of STEM topics. Digital versions of these kits can be downloaded using the links below.
Kit materials are designed for use in museums and are also suitable for use in other informal learning settings such as afterschool programs, summer camps, libraries, scouting groups, community organizations, and university public outreach programs. Kit activities may also be adapted by educators for use in formal education K-12 classroom settings.
- 2017 Explore Science: Earth & Space toolkit
- Applications for physical kits were due November 4, 2016.
SustainABLE kit download (2016)
Explore Science - Zoom into Nano
- Museum & Community Partnerships Explore Science – Zoom into Nano kits (2016)
- Museum & Community Partnerships (2016)
- NanoDays overview
- NanoDays Collection book:
A complete compendium of NanoDays activities and resources
- 2015 NanoDays digital kit
- 2014 NanoDays digital kit
- 2013 NanoDays digital kit
- 2012 NanoDays digital kit
- 2011 NanoDays digital kit
- 2010 NanoDays digital kit
- 2009 NanoDays digital kit