The National Informal STEM Education Network (NISE Net) is pleased to offer 250 free Explore Science: Earth & Space 2018 toolkits to new and existing eligible partners in the United States. In collaboration with NASA, the NISE Network has assembled a new set of engaging, hands-on Earth and space science experiences with connections to science, technology, and society.
A digital versions of toolkits are available as a free download:
- 2017 Explore Science: Earth & Space toolkit: www.nisenet.org/earthspacekit-2017
- 2018 Explore Science: Earth & Space toolkit:
COMING SOON! A digital version of the 2018 toolkit will be available by February 1, 2018
Applications for 2018 physical toolkits
Applications for physical Explore Science: Earth & Space 2018 toolkits are due November 1, 2017
(online applications will open on or before September 1, 2017)
NISE Network partners who received a physical 2017 Explore Science: Earth & Space toolkit are required to compete an online report by June 15, 2017.
The report takes approximately 20 minutes to complete. Please note that it is NOT possible to save your work in the SurveyGizmo online form and return for additional edits. Reports left idle too long will go blank when you progress to the next screen, so please plan to complete the online report in one session. You may want to write your responses in the Word document, save, and then cut and paste that information into the online report. Blank versions (Word and PDF) have been provided for you below to download.
- Link to online report http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/3377932/Earth-Space-Toolkit-2017-Report
- Blank version -Word (DOCX) of the online report
- Blank version PDF of the online report
Physical toolkits awarded
List of 250 NISE Network partners who will receive a physical 2017 Explore Science: Earth & Space toolkit; 2017 physical toolkits shipped in January 2017.
About the Project
- Learn more about the toolkit: www.nisenet.org/earthspacekit
- Learn more about the application process for physical toolkits: www.nisenet.org/earthspacekit-apply
- Learn more about the project: http://www.nisenet.org/space
This material is based upon work supported by NASA cooperative agreement award number NNX16AC67A. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the view of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).