- Engage the public in hands-on making activities, digital interactives, and online challenges exploring the themes of scientific creativity and responsibility that are raised in Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein
- Part of the Frankenstein Bicentennial Project celebrating the 200th anniversary of the publication of Shelley’s novel
Digital Kit Download
The digital kit will be available fro download in December 2017.
- A limited number of museums in the United States are eligible to receive physical kits including materials and supplies for hands-on activities and a tablet for digital and online activities
- Free digital downloads and online interactives will be available to everyone
- Hands-on making activities, digital interactives, and online challenges appropriate for a range of audiences, including adults, youth, and children
- Professional development workshop and resources for recipients of physical kits
- Supported by a grant from the National Science Foundation to Arizona State University (DRL-1516684)
- 2017: Frankenstein's Footlocker resources completed
- 2018: Programming in conjunction with the 200th anniversary of the publication of Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein
Additional information is available at:
This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant Number DRL-1516684. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions expressed in this material are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.