NanoDays 2015 Media Roundup!
We've gotten some great press and social media coverage of NanoDays events around the country this year. Below are a few highlights!
NanoDays on social media (search #NanoDays)
- NanoDays on Twitter
- NanoDays on Instagram
- You can also find NanoDays photos and coverage on our LinkedIn Group Page and our Facebook Page
NanoDays online press
- Reporter’s first hand experience volunteering at NanoDays at Hands On! A Children’s Gallery in Hendersonville, North Carolina
- As part of their coverage of the International Year of Light, SUNY Poly's CNSE CMOST NanoDays
- NanoDays at theYMCA of the Greater Tri-Valley in Rome, NY
- Sony Wonder and Technology Lab NanoDays in New York City, covered by the New York Times
- NanoDays at Explorit Science Center, Davis CA
- MSU, up in Bozeman, MT, is branching out and combining NanoDays with MicroDays
- Coverage of LSU graduate students volunteering at NanoDays at the Highland Road Park Observatory in Baton Rouge, LA
- NanoDays made the front page of the Opelika News, in Auburn, AL
NanoDays photo and video coverage
- NanoDays was featured on Time Warner Cable Connect a Million Minds national TV show It Aint Rocket Science. The TV show's host Adam Balkin visited Sony Wonder Technology Lab in New York City and interviewed staff members Corinne Doron and Rayshon Patterson. To see the clip go to timestamp 5:43 - 7:03 (minute:seconds) in Episode 33 part 2.
- Great photos from the Wow! Children’s Museum in Layfaette, CO
- Great video from Suny Poly's CNSE CMOST NanoDays celebration
- NanoDays at the Gateway Mall in Lincoln, NE
- Local TV News coverage at Arizona Science Center, Phoenix AZ
If coverage of your event is missing from this list, and you'd like to share it, please email a link to Ali Jackson, email@example.com.